When it comes to renting vs. owning, renting can often seem like the safe choice. We understand that owning a home is one of the most important steps you will take in life. Saving enough money for a home can seem daunting, but there a lot of advantages to home owning – even money saving ones!
Find out what you can afford
Use our online pre-approval tool to see how much you can afford.
If you are not sure on renting vs owning, take a look at these factors below!
- Owning can be less expensive than renting. Rent prices are on the rise and change frequently. With a fixed mortgage, your monthly payments are likely to stay the same, no matter how the markets move.
- Put your net worth on “cruise control”. The value of owning your property should increase over time, while renting can feel like a money pit. No more throwing your money away!
- Save on your taxes! Owning a home gives you tax deductions for your mortgage interest paid and property taxes.
- When you own a home, you’re the boss. Owning your home means you can decorate and make renovations or changes without prior approval from a landlord or property manager.
- You no longer have a temporary living situation – no more year to year renting and leases – you have a home.
Owning a home could be the best decision for you and your family. If you think buying is the next step for you, visit our Purchase Page to learn more, or contact one of our mortgage professionals today. We’re here to help you get started.
Why Jet HomeLoans?
At Jet HomeLoans we understand that buying a home is an important, life-changing event. That’s why we’re here to help make your dreams of homeownership a reality. We’re focused on providing you with the highest quality customer service and loan expertise. From our first conversation, to the first steps you take into your new home (and beyond), we’re here for you. We’ll listen to your needs and provide you with a wealth of resources to make the home loan process simple and stress-free.
We offer a vast selection of loan programs, easy-to-use tools, and friendly and personalized service to ensure a convenient and stress-free home loan journey. Clear and constant communication and timely status updates will keep you informed and reassured throughout the entire home loan process. So, if you’re ready to invest in your future, let Jet HomeLoans help you land the home of your dreams.
All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
Castles, Yurts, and Tiny Homes – Investing in a Unique Property
Non-traditional properties are on the rise. There are many reasons why homeowners are making the shift and investing in unique properties. Learn more about living in a unique property and the benefits of investing in these types of homes.
Romantic Ideas For Spending Valentine’s Day at Home
Want to spend Valentine’s Day in the comfort of your own home this year? There are plenty of ways to make Valentine’s Day special without going to a fancy restaurant or spending lots of money. Check out these romantic date ideas!
How Temporary Buydown Programs Can Increase Affordability For Home Buyers
Overwhelmed by high interest rates? Luckily, there are programs specifically designed to help home buyers afford homes even when rates are high. We’ll break down different temporary buydown programs, the specifics of how a temporary buydown works, and examples of what this could look like for a potential buyer.