The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Find out what you can afford.
Get Pre-Approved with our online application tool in as little as 8 minutes.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at Jet HomeLoans is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Resources page or contact one of our mortgage professionals today!
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why Jet HomeLoans?
At Jet HomeLoans we understand that buying a home is an important, life-changing event. That’s why we’re here to help make your dreams of homeownership a reality. We’re focused on providing you with the highest quality customer service and loan expertise. From our first conversation, to the first steps you take into your new home (and beyond), we’re here for you. We’ll listen to your needs and provide you with a wealth of resources to make the home loan process simple and stress-free.
We offer a vast selection of loan programs, easy-to-use tools, and friendly and personalized service to ensure a convenient and stress-free home loan journey. Clear and constant communication and timely status updates will keep you informed and reassured throughout the entire home loan process. So, if you’re ready to invest in your future, let Jet HomeLoans help you land the home of your dreams.
All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.